- This is our largest submersible case. With plenty of room to store all sorts of valuables.
- As well as being 100% waterproof, it also protects your gear from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- It comes supplied with a shoulder strap
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Fascinating Fact: The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand. So now you know!
These are the maximum dimensions of stuff that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Grey with grey shoulder strap
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 5.2oz / 147g Shoulder Strap: 2.0oz / 56g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care