- Ultra-clear TPU construction
- Tough, reinforced multi-attachment strips
- Roll-seal and Velcro®closure; tried and tested waterproofing
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The attachment strips mean you can use a neckcord, bungee, carabiner or webbing strap and attach this case to just about anything.
- The Kaituna is a whitewater river in the North Island of New Zealand.
What size do I need?
This map case fits Trails Illustrated and most other popular map sizes
Please note that TPU map cases are not suitable for use with solvent-based pens for navigation. Grease Pens should be used instead
How waterproof is it?
Stormproof – protected against powerful water jets
Clear with black border
Country of Origin
Designed in the UK. Made in China.
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.