From beach to boat to trail this versatile case can be used to store a multitude of kit whatever adventure you are on. Plus it is 100% waterproof and submersible so you can wade into the waves, jump on your paddleboard, or hit the trail worry-free.
- Guaranteed waterproof to 30ft/10m
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Fascinating Fact: The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand. So now you know!
How big is it?
This case fits things like phones, maps, passports, keys, cards, and cash.
The drawing shows the dimensions measured flat, and not including the Aquaclip.
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Color: Cool gray with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 2.0oz / 56g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to cart’ above. Or you can