This case was originally designed for the Amazon Kindle and iPad mini, but was superseded by a newer case. It serves just as well as a multi-purpose waterproof case.
It’s similar to the Small Whanganui which sells for $34.95.
- Guaranteed waterproof to 30ft/10m
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Fascinating Fact: The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand. So now you know!
How big is it?
This case fits things like phones, maps, passports, keys, cards, and cash.
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Color: Cool gray with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.8oz / 52g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to cart’ above. Or you can