If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
Submersible Armband Case
- Tested by professional windsurfers and kite-surfers.
- It comes with a strong armband, adjustable to fit you whatever size your arm
- and a lanyard too in case you prefer to hang it round your neck
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem.
- and if your device has a touchscreen it’ll work normally.
Is this the right size for my device?
- This case fits most large GPS units, walkie-talkies and any phone up to iPhone 6 Plus size
“I have large armband cases which still work great after 5 years of speed surfing abuse.”
Craig Bergh, The Midwest Speed Quest, Worthington, MN, USA
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m – click on the icon for more
Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
Colour: Black with black armband and acid green lanyard
Weight: Case: Case: 1.8oz / 50g Armband: 0.6oz / 16g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Instructions: Click here
Country of Origin: Designed and Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. There is no lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Pinch the case by a corner and jiggle it to get a very sticky phone in and out.
- Some devices will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
- We offer a wide range of different phone cases. Click here to see the complete collection.
Instructions for use and care
- click here
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.