If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
TrailProof™ Phone Case
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
“The build quality is excellent, and the waterproofing zip lock seems very secure.” Peter Hazell, UK
- It has 2 lash points – which means it’s easy to hang up or tie down!
- It’s supplied with a carabiner to attach it to your backpack, or your belt
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to its quick and simple ziplock seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
- A Shoulder Strap is available for £4.00. Click here.
Note: these are the maximum dimensions for a device to fit
How waterproof is it?
It’s Submersible (protected against immersion for 30 minutes to a depth of less than 3ft/1m – click on the icon for more)
- Color: Safety Orange or Matt Black
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight: 1.8oz / 50g
- Instructions: Click here
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in Taiwan.
What else do I need to know?
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can usually use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
- We offer a wide range of different phone cases. Click here to see the complete collection.
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to cart’ above. Or you can
Supplied with carabiner