If you’re a guide, lifeguard, first responder, soldier or similar you may qualify for a discount of up to 40% – click here to apply for a coupon code.
These tough little waist packs are designed to hold your essential kit when you’re outdoors.
They are part of our simple, affordable TrailProof range, but feature all-day comfort foam padding.
The secure waist strap will stay in place whatever you are doing, and if you roll the closure tight they are fully waterproof.
- These are tough and waterproof waist packs for your essential items
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail
- It is really simple to seal these belt packs, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
- A splashproof quick-access pocket is great for cash and phone
- An internal zippered pocket gives security for the most important items
- The comfortable, breathable mesh padding gives all-day comfort.
Matt Black only
- On the black version there’s a reflective strip around the zipper.
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
- Capacity: 183 cu in / 3 liters
- Color: Acid green or matt black
- Materials: 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
- Weight: 13.1oz / 370g
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to cart’ above. Or you can
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
(codes: green 821P, black 823P)