Cool of the Wild selected the Toccoa for its ‘Gear of the Year 2017’.
Click here for their review
It’s designed to waterproof your gear for rugged adventures, but be simple and affordable.
Brilliant for paddling, biking, vacation and extreme sports.
There are three colors, to suit your mood – acid green, cool blue, or matt black.
- Tough 500D Vinyl will resist scrapes and abrasion on the trail.
- All-welded construction seals out any water.
- Roll-down seal with side (compression) or top (maximum volume) closure.
- Mesh side pockets for drinks or quick-access items.
- Breathable mesh straps and padding.
- Lash points for lights.
- Daisy-chain webbing to secure carabiners to the side of the bag.
- Grab handle, for grabbing easily.
This pack is sometimes called the ‘Toccoa’ – after the whitewater river in Georgia, USA.
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
- Capacity: 1709 cu in / 28 liters
- Height: 18.5in /47cm (this is the maximum when sealed)
- Width: 9.4in / 24cm
- Depth: 7.9in / 20cm
- Weight: bag 28.8oz / 817g removable waist strap 2.6oz / 73g total 31.4oz / 890g
- Materials: 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
- Colors: acid green, cool blue, matt black
- Country of origin: designed in the UK, made in China.
Instructions for use and care
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to cart’ above. Or you can
(codes: Acid Green 791, Cool Blue 792, Matt Black 793)