What’s so special about this case?
- This is a budget version of our iPad case
- and it fits larger tablets too.
- It means you can use your tablet safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
What else do I need to know?
- This case does NOT have either a headphone jack or a lens window on the back
- Your tablet should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
Is this the right size for my tablet?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists many devices and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Color: Gray with gray shoulder strap
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 5.2oz / 147g Shoulder Strap: 2.0oz / 56g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
- click here