My phone is described as watertight, so do I really need an Aquapac?
- Click here for more info.
- 100% Waterproof – trusted since 1983
- Talk and hear as normal
- Great photos and videos
- Touchscreens will work normally
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Lanyard included
Useful to know
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your phone from the elements
- The seams are welded together with high-frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Fingerprint Recognition (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) software will work as normal in this Aquapac
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits the iPhone 6 7 8, X and XS; the Google Pixel; and most Samsung Galaxy S phones
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best
This is the maximum size of a device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with an acid green lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight: Case: 1.2oz / 35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Designed by Aquapac in the UK. Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3zjqyRe_s] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPSetHdWFEs]