What’s so special about this case?
- This case is designed for electronics which require a thin wire to be connected to them at all times.
- The special wire-thru clamp at one end allows that wire to stay connected, and be waterproof.
- The case is usually used by professionals with specialist electronic devices.
- Suits mini radio mics from brands such as Audio Ltd and Audio Engineering Micron.
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with a belt, or you can use your own belt
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink
- Seals around a wire of up to 1/10th in / 2.5mm diameter
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- This case features our ‘TC’ Aquaclip which makes the case waterproof to IPX6. Temporary immersion is fine, but not continuous immersion.
The loop on the back of the case is where you insert the belt.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
It’s Stormproof(protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)
- Color: Cool gray with gray belt
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.7oz / 47g Belt: 2.1oz / 59g
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
Special Instructions for the ‘TC’ Clamp
- Flip the two levers up, one at a time.
- Twist the two levers out.
- Place the wire carefully under the retaining arm. The wire must exit through the groove in the clamp.
- Place the two halves of the clamp back together so that the wire is held gently in place. Do not squeeze them together hard.
- Twist both the levers in, one at a time. Twist both levers before attempting step 6.
- Flip the levers over to seal the clamp.
Cases with this clamp are for surface use only, but will offer protection from temporary submersion. They are not recommended for prolonged submersion.
When not using the case leave the TC clamp open. If not the wire could eventually cause a permanent distortion of the foam, risking leakage.
As long as you follow this instruction the clamp will be watertight with or without a wire.
The maximum thickness of wire around which the TC clamp will seal is 1/10th inch (2.5mm).
Also available from Amazon
To buy direct from us, use ‘Add to cart’ above. Or you can
Here are a couple of videos where Brazilian sound director Gui Algarve used our waterproof bags to get the sound: