- Clear windows on both sides so it fits both L- and R-handed radios
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your VHF from the elements
What size do I need?
The Mini case is for walkie-talkies and very small handsets. The Small on this page will fit most modern handheld VHF radios. Our Large case is good for satellite phones and radios with long antennas.
Contact us if you are an agency or company with a requirement for a larger size. We supply users like the Navy and the Forestry Service and are used to requests for extra long cases.
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Weight: Case: 1.6oz / 44g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Designed and Manufactured in the UK by Aquapac.
Instructions for use and care