- Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- See VHF PRO case for a premium alternative
What size do I need?
We offer two sizes:
The Small VHF Classic Case on this page will fit most modern handheld VHF radios. Our Large Classic case is good for satellite phones and VHFs with long antennas. Contact Us if you are an agency or company with a requirement for a larger size. We supply users like the Navy and the Forestry Service and are used to requests for extra long cases.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Cool gray with acid green lanyard
300mu UV-resistant TPU
Case: 1.6oz / 44g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Country of Origin
Made in the UK.
Instructions for use and care
- click here